Seller/Breeder: Cassie Keeling
Registered Name: _______________
Call Name: _______________
Sex: ______ AKC #:
DOB: __/ __/ ____ Microchip #:
All Magnolia Havanese puppies are bought under a Limited Registration contract and are forbidden to be shown or bred. This contract is a Limited Registration contract & therefore the puppy named above MUST be spayed/neutered.
Spay/neuter documentation must be sent to Seller verifying when the procedure will take place or when the procedure was completed. The documentation must include the veterinarian's name, address & phone number for verification.
In signing the spay/neuter clause, you (the Buyer) understand that the puppy named above is for a pet/companion only and can not under any circumstances, whether accidental or purposely be bred. If the puppy named above is bred, whether accidentally or purposely, you (the Buyer) agree to pay a $5,000 fine & additional $1,000 per puppy born as a result of unethical breeding and breach of contract in this circumstance.
___________________________ Date: __/__/____
We, the undersigned, hereby agree to the sale/purchase of the above-referenced puppy as a companion pet for the sum of $3,000 with a non-refundable reservation fee of $500 to be paid on __/ __/ ____ and the remaining balance of $2,500 to be paid in two installments of $1,250 on reservation day (around week 6 of age) and $1,250 on the day of pick up.
The Seller’s Guarantee :
- To clarify that the puppy is in good health and will come to the Buyer only after being examined and deemed healthy by our veterinarian. The Seller will guarantee the condition for a period of five (5) business days from the date of transfer, or until the dog has been examined and pronounced fit by a veterinarian of the Buyer’s choosing; whichever comes first.
- To guarantee the puppy is up-to-date on vaccines (our veterinarian will administer the first two (2) sets of vaccines) and has been dewormed & micro-chipped. All puppies will receive a starter bag containing a new puppy owner packet, full health record from our veterinarian, puppy training information & AKC paperwork. You will receive Life’s Abundance puppy treats, toys and a blanket with siblings sent. *Please order your first bag of Life’s Abundance puppy food here or the Puppy Healthy Starter Pack 7 days before bringing your puppy home.
- Magnolia Havanese guarantees your puppy to be free from life-threatening, hereditary disorders for two (2) years from the date of adoption. If any such condition is found and proven by a definitive diagnosis from a reputable, licensed veterinarian through lab test and/or x-rays & reviewed and confirmed by Magnolia Havanese’s veterinarian; the puppy maybe be returned to Magnolia Havanese and the Buyer will receive their choice of a pet quality replacement puppy when one is available.
*Any veterinary cost incurred in the diagnosis and treatment prior to the return of the puppy named above, will be the sole responsibility of the Buyer.
Buyer’s Initial X _____
4. In the event of a definitive, life-threatening, hereditary disorder is confirmed by all required parties; the puppy stated above must be returned within seven (7) days of veterinarian’s diagnosis. Under no circumstances may the Buyer keep the puppy and receive an additional puppy as “replacement”.
* This health guarantee will be considered null/void for any of the following: a) The Buyer does not adhere to the care agreed upon in Buyer’s Responsibility No.2; b) If the puppy has been bred no matter if accidentally or purposely; c) If the puppy shows signs of abuse or neglect.
Buyer’s Initials X _____
The Buyer’s Responsibilities:
- The Buyer agrees to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within five (5) business days of the date of transfer. This may require an appointment to be made with your veterinarian of choice before picking up the puppy. Buyer’s Initials X _____
- The Buyer agrees to ensure that the puppy receives proper medical care and maintenance throughout its life. This includes necessary veterinary care, maintaining a proper vaccination schedule, heart worm preventative, grooming & proper nutrition for the life of this puppy. Buyer’s Initials X _____
- The Buyer agrees that above all else, this puppy is a family pet and should be housed in doors. He/she will live indoors and will never be permitted to roam freely. Buyer’s Initials X _____
- The Buyer agrees that this puppy is sold with the understanding of a spay/neuter contract and will spay/neuter the puppy named above at latest, by one (1) year old (if recommended by veterinarian), but not before six (6) months of age. Upon the Seller’s receipt of a veterinarian’s certification of the spay/neuter, the Seller will transfer ownership through AKC to the Buyer. If the deadline is not met or the Buyer refuses to spay/neuter the puppy, the Seller will retain rights of ownership of the puppy named above and the puppy must be returned to the Seller. Buyer’s Initials X _____
- The Buyer agrees to maintain proper grooming for the puppy stated above & not allow excessive matting. The Havanese coat requires committed daily grooming for a long coat car or a clip every other month to maintain optimal health. Once your Havanese reaches six (6) months of age, he/she needs to be groomed no less than six (6) times a year (if he/she is being professionally groomed). Buyer’s Initials X _____
- The Buyer agrees that if for any reason he/she (the Buyer) is unable to keep the puppy stated above, the Seller is to be given the first right of refusal. The Seller must approve in writing any placement of the puppy stated above. At no time will this puppy be given to an animal shelter or rescue group. Buyer’s Initials X _____
- The Buyer agrees to notify the Seller of any health or temperament problems that develop in the puppy during its life whether it pertains to the health guarantee or not( i.e., cancer, etc.). Additionally, if this puppy dies while in the Buyer’s possession, the Seller must be notified and receive a certified written notice by a licensed veterinarian within ten (10) days of this puppy’s demise. Buyer’s Initials X _____
- Should the Buyer not adhere to the above agreement, written notification shall be served upon the Buyer detailing the specific area(s) of breach and the Buyer shall have a maximum of two (2) months to correct the problem or the puppy is to be returned to the Seller immediately with no refund or replacement required. The only exception to this being, in the event of abuse of the puppy; the puppy is to be returned to the Seller immediately with complete ownership relinquished by the Buyer to the Seller and no refund or replacement due to the Buyer. Buyer’s Initials X _____
The signatures below constitute the performance of this Sales Contract between all parties. The Buyer and Seller have gone over this contract in the entirety and accept all terms set forth in this document. The signatures constitute that both parties have read, understand and accept this as a legal and binding document between them.
__________________________________ Date __/__/____
__________________________________ Date __/__/____